Dublin Zoo is one of the most visited places in Dublin by families. They offer different activities all around the year, but this year something very different and rare “Wild lights Dublin Zoo”. (Updated for 2018)
Tips for Wild Lights at Dublin Zoo
- Visit late as much as you can timing are 5pm-9pm, last entry 8 pm. Extreme rush hours 5pm-7pm. Try to reach at 7 pm you will have less crowd, more opportunity to grab some cool pictures under enchanted lights. Don’t rush going inside, Expect delay.
- Wear Layers… It’s Winter Time! Temperature is very low, so your little ones need to stay Warm. Wear proper outdoor clothes, gloves, and Shoes.
- Add on an additional blanket into buggy/ strollers.
- For adults, a cup of Warm coffee can make you warm. You can get from inside the coffee shop.
- In rush hours keep your kids and toddler distinguish from others. Wear something easily identifiable or buy glow sticks.
- Pack some snacks to keep your little ones happy and busy. Or grab some warm popcorns to munch while you visit Wild lights.
- Food Kiosk and shops are usual open.