December is the best time of year, where Ireland is twinkle with the lights and festivals. To add some more twinkle, this year Wild Lights at Dublin Zoo introduced for the limited time. Here you will find handle full tips if you planning to visit Wild lights.
Tips for Wild Lights at Dublin Zoo
- Book Your Tickets as soon as possible… I wait for 1.5 weeks to have my turn to get in.. Book tickets online so you won’t be disappoint on the spot.
- Visit late as much as you can timing are 5pm-9pm, last entry 8 pm. Extreme rush hours 5pm-7pm. Try to reach 7 pm you will have less crowd, more opportunity to grab some cool pictures under enchanted lights.
- Wear Layers… It’s December! Temperature is very low, so your little ones need to stay Warm. Wear proper outdoor clothes, gloves, and Shoes.
- Pack some snacks to keep your little ones happy and busy. Or you can always stop to grab something to eat in Dublin Zoo. Food Kiosk and shops are usually open.
- Download online map so not to miss anything. Click here for the map. Save on your phone before you get in.
- In rush hours keep your kids and toddler distinguish from others. Wear something easily identifiable or buy glow sticks.
My Review of Wild Lights at Dublin:
Overall experience 10/10. It’s something unusual, they have transformed ordinary zoo into the magical fairyland. No doubt it’s pricey, but it takes a lot of effort to make this project a big WOW!!!!
My son enjoyed his day. What else a mother wants to see his child happy and to make lovely memories. Book your tickets before its gone last date to visit 7th Jan 2018.
Do Check out our Wild Lights Highlights