WHAT TO DO IN DUBAI FOR THREE DAYS?
Dubai is a beautiful city with an essence of old and new culture reflection. It is divided into 3 parts and my trip will cover all. Now relax and follow what to do in Dubai for 3 days?
- Day 1 = ATLANTIS The Palm, lost chamber’s aquarium, Dubai Marina, JBR Walk, Jumeirah Beach & Sunset Cruise.
- Day 2 = Jumeirah Mosque, Mercato Mall, Burj ul Arab, Madinat Jumeirah & Desert Safari or Miracle and Butterfly Garden or Dubai Sking.
- Day 3 = Dubai museum, Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum’s House, Spice Souk, Gold Souk, Dubai Mall and Dubai Aquarium.
Day 1: MARINA ROUTE
- 9:00 Have a healthy Breakfast and Get ready for Adventure
- 10:00 Head towards ATLANTIS The Palm
- 10:30 Visit lost chamber’s aquarium at ATLANTIS The Palm
- 12:00 Take a walk next to coast to discover beauty of Atlantis the Palm.
12:30 Don’t forget to have a Fish and Chips In between Coast and Atlantis
- 2:00 Head towards Dubai Marina.
- 2:30 Take a JBR Walk.
- 3:30 Head towards Jumeirah Beach… dip yourself in a cold water… or take a break for the sunbath
4:30 Take a Sunset Cruise by Xclusive Cruise it’s a 5-star glass cruise with an International Buffet served, best option to enjoy luxury and beauty together.
You can select a traditional wooden cruise as well
- 7:00 Back to Dubai Marina chill around the skyscrapers all around the area.
- 8:00 Get back to Hotel and Relax for the next day.
Day 2: DOWNTOWN ROUTE
- 9:00 Breakfast is must to start a day.
- 10:00 Head Towards Jumeirah Mosque (It’s the only Mosque in Dubai, where Non- Muslim allowed to visit)
- 11:00 Vist at Mercato Mall it’s a small Italian Theme Shopping Centre (Worth Watching)
- 12:00 Stop over at Burj ul Arab. It’s a Public Beach takes a small Walk and Snap yourself in front of Burj Ul Arab.
- 1:00 Souk Madinat Jumeirah is a hidden Gem. It’s a traditional Middle Eastern Style Shopping centre and multiple restaurant arcade. It’s a mini old Dubai. Highly recommended
- 1:30 Lunch at Souk Madinat Jumeriah is an essential, as it got the perfect image of Dubai’s culture.
- 3:30 Way towards Desert Safari. Mostly company provides pick and Drop Services, you can direct them to pick you from Souk Madinat Jumeriah.
Desert Safari included Desert Driving, sand Boarding you can enjoy Sunset, Camel Ride, Henna Painting, sheesha, Belly Dance Show with a Buffet Dinner. It’s of 5 to 6 hours tours.
(if desert safari is not your choice)
- 3:30 Visit Miracle Garden it’s a magical Place of flowers (Recommended for kids)
- 4:30 Butterfly Garden is just next to it where you can experience open butterflies next to you.
- 6:00 Next Stop is Global Village where you can Shop and Eat Multi cultured Countries.
(ICE Skiing for kids adventure)
- 6:00 Stop at Mall of Emirates and Enjoy Ice Skiing and lots of ice game under -4 degree
- 8:00Dinner at Mall of Emirates Can Fun as you have no. of Varity to select different food item
- 9:00 Head Back to Hotel
Day 3 : (Old Dubai)
- 8:30 Breakfast and leave hotel to the other side of Dubai.
- 9:30 Drive towards old Dubai and take a quick Stop at World Trade Centre for pictures and drive throw sky scrapper which lead to old Dubai.
- 10:00 Visit Dubai museum to discover old Dubai
11:00 Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum’s House to see their history.
- 12:00 Experience Abra Water Taxi (One Way Wide)from Dubai Creek to Old Souk Station
- 12:30 Hop off on the other Side which will lead you to Spice and Gold Souk.
- 1:00 Take a local Shawarma as a snack.
- 2:30 Head back to Downtown Dubai
- 3:00 Reach to Dubai Mall
- 3:30 Next stop is Top of Burj Khalifa (Book Online for cheaper Tickets)
- 4:30 Visit Waterfall At Dubai Mall
- 5:30 Inside Dubai Mall visit (the Souk) Arabic theme mall.
- 6:00 The Souk have original Dinosaurs Skeleton which is worthy to have a glance.
- 6:30 Brunch at Dubai Mall.
- 7:30 Visit Dubai Aquarium inside the mall.
- 8:30 Enjoy The World Biggest Fountain Dance outside the Dubai Mall (30 minute interval for the next show).
- 9:30 Back to hotel Pack your Bags to start new Journey
Hope this Dubai tour brings some happy memories and Love from Arabs.